Road 3 Monitoring Well Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Road 3 Monitoring Well Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Water Resources
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- The California Department of Water Resources is proposing to install a multi-completion groundwater elevation observation well about 5 miles northwest of the town of Orland in Glenn County.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
2440 Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 529-7307
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- About 5 miles northeast of the town of Orland.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306. Information Collection
- Reasons for Exemption
- The installation of the monitoring well will be used to measure groundwater elevations. Proposed activities are not anticipated to impact any environmental resources, including scenic resources, cultural resources, or special status species. The will not result in any significant impact to the environment.
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.