Approval of a Public Agency Permit and Right-of-Way Map Pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highways Code and Section 6210.3 of the Public Resources Co
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Approval of a Public Agency Permit and Right-of-Way Map Pursuant to Section 101.5 of the Streets and Highways Code and Section 6210.3 of the Public Resources Co
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Document Description
- Authorize a Public Agency Permit and approve a Right-of-Way Map as submitted by the California Department of Transportation pursuant to section 101.5 of the Streets and Highways Code and as authorized by section 6210.3 of the Public Resources Code, effective November 1, 2020, for a right-of-way with a term of continuous use plus 1 year, for an existing bridge over the Tolay Creek.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
California Department of Transportation
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Tolay Creek at Highway 37, adjacent to 4100 Sears Point Road, near Sonoma, Sonoma County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Authorizing a Public Agency Permit for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 4625; A2537_20 PDF 450 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.