Bridge Maintenance in Lassen, Modoc and Shasta Counties
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 2 - Redding (California Department of Transportation, District 2)
- Document Title
- Bridge Maintenance in Lassen, Modoc and Shasta Counties
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Department of Transportation
- Document Description
- This project is needed as the 11 bridges in this project have experienced wear and damage as a result of traffic and the elements, thus shortening their expected life. The purpose of the project is to perform maintenance on these 11 bridges in order to extend their useful life.
- Contact Information
California Department of Transportation
1657 Riverside Drive
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2085
- Lassen Modoc Shasta
- Other Location Info
- The proposed project is located in Lassen, Modoc and Shasta Counties on various State Routes at various post miles.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project has no potential to result in significant effects to the environment given, Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency‘s determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080370_Bridge Maintenance Mod Las Sha PDF 124 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.