The sale of the 5 acre parcel 063-0020-013 which is currently owned by Cordova Rec & Park District.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Cordova Recreation and Park District
- Document Title
- The sale of the 5 acre parcel 063-0020-013 which is currently owned by Cordova Rec & Park District.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Cordova Recreation & Park District is selling a 5-acre parcel that was an unused portion of the Cordova Golf Course. A buyer has not yet been identified.
- Contact Information
Cordova Recreation & Park District
2729 Prospect Park Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 842-3312
- Cross Streets
- 9361 JACKSON RD
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15312: Government Surplus Property sales.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets all the following exemption criteria: (a) The property does not have significant values for wildlife habitat or other environmental purposes, and the use of the property and adjacent property has not changed since the time of purchase by the public agency.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080355_CRPDGolfCourseCEQA PDF 9071 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.