Canyon Road, Million Dollar Mile Road, and Powerhouse Road Repairs Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0071-R4).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Canyon Road, Million Dollar Mile Road, and Powerhouse Road Repairs Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No.1600-2020-0071-R4).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0071-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the project applicant, Southern California Edison.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
- Fresno Madera
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur at four sites within four tributaries to the San Joaquin River; three along 5.6 miles of Million Dollar Road between the Big Creek Powerhouse Number 3 and Big Creek Powerhouse Number 8, and one site is located along upper Canyon Road, in the Sierra National Forest approximately 50 miles from the City of Fresno, Fresno and Madera Counties, State of California; USGS 7.5-Minute Quadrangle Map Musick Mountain, MDB & M.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1 (b); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes the repair, maintenance, or minor alterations of existing public or private structures involving negligible or no expansion of use. No trees will be removed. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0071-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020090327_Canyon Road NOE PDF 293 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.