Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0214-R2 (“Friends of Clipper Creek” Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 2-20-00078-NEV).
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0214-R2 (“Friends of Clipper Creek” Timber Harvest Plan (THP) 2-20-00078-NEV).
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to the installation of a culvert on an unnamed Class II tributary to Clipper Creek. Further explanation of this work can be referenced in THP 2-20-00002-NEV.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife North Central Region
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 932-3103
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Clipper Creek watershed in Sierra County, State of California. The project is located on the Chicago Park U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) Quad Map, Township 16N, Range 9E, Section 22, Mount Diablo Base and Meridian.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- Timber Harvesting Plan prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020080324_1600-2020-0214-R2_D NOD PDF 282 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.