14921 Cherry Street Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0308-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- 14921 Cherry Street Repair (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0308-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0308-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Bruce Breitler. The project is limited to the demolition and removal of a failing concrete retaining wall near an existing residence. The failing retaining wall will be replaced with approximately 1,000 square foot biotechnical riprap bank stabilization structure, interplanted with dogwood, along approximately 100 linear feet. The new bank stabilization structure will occupy the same footprint as the existing failed retaining wall.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Hulbert Creek at 14921 Cherry Street, Guerneville, in the County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is the repair of an existing facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080284_14921 Cherry Street Repair PDF 248 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.