Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0218-R2, Bucks Lake Timber Harvesting Plan 2-20-00094-PLU, PG&E.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0218-R2, Bucks Lake Timber Harvesting Plan 2-20-00094-PLU, PG&E.
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Document Description
- The project is limited to installation of a permanent crossing (Map Point #5) utilizing a 30-inch corrugated metal pipe (CMP). Further information can be found in the THP 2-20-00094-PLU.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-2436
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the boundaries of a timber harvesting plan approximately 13 miles west of Quincy within the Rainbow Point and Haskins Valley Planning Watersheds. These watersheds are tributary to Bucks Creek and are within the Feather River Hydrologic Unit located in Plumas County, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Bucks Lake; Township 23N, Range 7E, Section 3, Mount Diablo Base and Meridian.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The timber harvesting plan prepared for the project is available to the general public at the office location listed above for the Lead Agency. CDFW’s record of project approval as Responsible Agency is available at CDFW’s regional office.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020080267_1600-2020-0218-R2 PDF 293 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.