Operation of the CSP Labs & Micro Paradox Water System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Operation of the CSP Labs & Micro Paradox Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB), as the responsible agency, will be issuing a water supply permit to CSP Labs & Micro Paradox. This is an existing water system with one potable well and an arsenic treatment system.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board
Valley District Office 364 Knollcrest Drive, Suite 101
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-4800
- Other Location Info
- In the vicinity of south eastern Sutter County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1 Existing Facilities (CCR, Title 14, Sec 15301 and Title 22, Section 60101 (a))
- Reasons for Exemption
- The public water system is an existing system, discovered by SWRCB district staff.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080192_Operation of the CSP Labs & Micro Paradox Water System PDF 645 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.