Ranch Road Rehab (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0046-R3)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Ranch Road Rehab (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0046-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0046-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Eurydice Rorick. The project is limited to the replacement of a failing 18-foot by 12-foot wooden bridge with a 30-foot long, 48-inch diameter corrugated plastic pipe culvert. The project will also include the replacement of a failed 10-foot culvert with an upsized 50-foot long, 30-inch diameter corrugated metal pipe culvert. The project also includes the installation of a rock ford crossing where water currently sheets across the road. The rock ford will be the width of the roadbed and 8-feet long. The project will require the removal of 1 native riparian tree. No riprap will be used, as the creek bed consists of bedrock and will not require extra hardening.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on an unnamed tributary to Coleman Valley Creek, at 17301 Willow Creek Rd, Occidental, in the County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is maintenance of an existing facility.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080163_Ranch Road Rehab PDF 266 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.