Baldwin Creek Water Diversion (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0330-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Baldwin Creek Water Diversion (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0330-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Sunset Farms as represented by Danny Rodoni
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0030-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sunset Farms as represented by Danny Rodoni. See NOE for Full Details.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Baldwin Creek, a tributary to the Pacific Ocean, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; Latitude 36.969216, Longitude -122.124629 or Section 18, Township 11S, Range 2W, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Santa Cruz; Assessor’s Parcel Number 059-023-02.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of the operation of an existing water diversion.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080162_Baldwin Creek Water Diversion PDF 267 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.