2-19EM-00230-SHA, "Kutras Property", Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0240-R1 "Kutras".
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding and Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- 2-19EM-00230-SHA, "Kutras Property", Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0240-R1 "Kutras".
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0240-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code with Mr. Chris Kutras for the purposes of bridge and crossings repair under Emergency Notice of Timber Operations Exemption 2-19EM-00230-SHA approved by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection. The project is limited to 11 encroachments which includes maintenance and repair of (3) existing bridges establishment of (1) new water drafting site, maintenance of (3) existing culvert crossing sites, and establishment of (4) temporary crossing sites to be used in conjunction with either a mobile bridge or temporary culvert pipes and rock which will be removed after timber harvest operations are complete.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2370
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on upper Clear Creek, and un-named tributaries north of French Gulch, CA in Shasta County. Location is as follows; Township (T) 34N, Range (R) 07W, Section 35N, MDBM, and Township (T) 34N, Range (R) 07W, Sections 1,12, 13. Watershed I.D. is as follows; Section 1 - Slate Creek- 5524.640102, Section 36- Slate Creek- 5524.640102, Sections 12, 13 - Whitney Gulch - 5524.640201. USGS map quadrangle for project is Shell Mountain.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 1, Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project meets the criteria for exemption because it consists of the use and minor repair of existing facilities (bridges, encroachments, culverts) and minor alteration to land to install temporary watercourse crossings and a drafting site.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080156_1600-2020-0240-R1 PDF 429 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.