Stream Crossing Installation for Homesite Access (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0119-R1)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Stream Crossing Installation for Homesite Access (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0119-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0119-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Yia Chang. The project is limited to installation of a minimum 36” culvert on a private driveway to allow year-round residential access to the eastern half of the parcel. The culvert will cross Kellogg Gulch, a Class-II waterway and the inlet will have a beveled inlet to direct flow, as well as 12” rip-rap around the inlet and outlet to protect from scour. No large trees or native riparian vegetation will be removed as part of the project.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (530) 225-2239
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Kellogg Gulch off Brady Road in the community of Hayfork, Trinity County. Kellogg Gulch is a tributary to Hayfork Creek. Assessor’s Parcel Number 011-330-47-00, 40°43’013”N, 123°11’20.6”W.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 3; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15303
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project consists of construction of one new small crossing on an intermittent stream to access one new residential structure. There will be no significant adverse impacts on endangered, rare, or threatened species of their habitat pursuant to California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15065.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080151_1600-2020-0119-R1_TRI_Chang_2650_Brady_Road_Culvert_NOE PDF 264 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.