GENOA FARMS STREAM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0941-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding and Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- GENOA FARMS STREAM IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0941-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0941-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Genoa Farms, as represented by Angelo Ferro. The project is limited to bank stabilization work at Burch Creek bordering Genoa Farms property. Bank work will include using existing stream bed gravel and imported rock to stabilize the bank as an ongoing bank stabilization project. Annual proposed work will be submitted to CDFW for review and approval before any work may begin. All work shall be in accordance with submitted plans and diagrams and any subsequent revisions approved by CDFW in writing. Specific work includes: a. Stabilizing the banks of Burch Creek bordering Genoa Farms property at locations identified on annual maintenance plans. b. Using existing overburden streambed gravels (not to exceed 1,000 cubic yards per year) and clean imported rock to stabilize the stream banks. c. Use of heavy equipment in the dry streambed and along the banks to conduct bank stabilization work.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2124
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at Burch Creek, in the County of Tehama; Section 23, Township 24N, Range 04W, Mount Diablo Base and Meridian; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Henleyville; APN #061-310-053, 061-310-054.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15304, Minor public or private alterations in the condition..
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alteration of private land with nor removal of mature trees with no significant impact on fish and wildlife resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080103_NOE for 1600-2019-0941-R1_TEH_Ferro_Genoa_Farms_Bank_Stabilization_Final_Agreement PDF 150 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.