Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 (TPM 20-03) for condominium purposes for the MS Van Buren II Business Park
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- March Joint Powers Authority
- Document Title
- Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 (TPM 20-03) for condominium purposes for the MS Van Buren II Business Park
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 (TPM 20-03) for condominium purposes was approved to create separate air space for each of the thirteen buildings previously approved as part of the MS Van Buren II Business Park. The condominium map will allow individual sale and ownership of each building. This will facilitate small business owners to occupy and own their own facility. In addition to the condominium conversion described above, the parcel map will make minor adjustments to internal parcels lines to better align with existing parking lot improvements.
- Contact Information
March Joint Powers Authority
14205 Meridian Parkway, Suite 140
Riverside, CA 92518
Phone : (951) 656-7000
MS Van Buren ll, LLC.
- Cross Streets
- Meridian Parkway and Van Buren Boulevard
- Other Location Info
- 21750 -21880 Van Buren Boulevard, Riverside, CA 92518
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Per State CEQA Guidelines Section 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- The March Joint Powers Commission finds Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 exempt from State CEQA Guidelines under Section 15061 (b)(3). Under Section 15061 (b)(3), "The activity is covered by the common-sense exemption that CEQA applies only to projects, which have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. Where it can be seen with certainty that there is no possibility that the activity in question may have a significant effect on the environment, the activity is not subject to CEQA." Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 does not propose any new construction activities as the thirteen previously approved buildings are already under construction. Rather, Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 for condominium purposes was approved to create separate air space for each building. The condominium map allows individual sale and ownership of each building. This will facilitate small business owners to occupy and own their own facility. Tentative Parcel Map 20-03 does not have the potential for causing any new significant effects to the environment which was not previously analyzed in the Initial Study for Plot Plan 17-05. Pursuant to March JPA CEQA Guidelines, staff will file a Notice of Exemption with the Riverside County Clerk's Office.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080041_Van Buren II_NOE PDF 1379 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.