Lucas Valley Road MP Markers (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0002-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Lucas Valley Road MP Markers (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0002-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0002-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Marin County Department of Public Works. The project is limited to the installation of an approximately 116-foot long tangent pile retaining wall to stabilize and protect Lucas Valley Road on the right bank of the unnamed tributary to Miller Creek. One tree will be removed, and 150 square feet of riparian habitat will be enhanced with native plantings.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2075
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an unnamed tributary to Miller Creek on Lucas Valley Road milepost (MP) marker 3.92 in the Count of Marin.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is limited to stabilizing an existing road with no expansion of the existing use of the road. There are no potentially significant impacts to fish and wildlife resources.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080028_Lucas Valley Road MP Markers PDF 266 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.