College Lake Sediment Removal (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0004- R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- College Lake Sediment Removal (Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0004- R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- College Lake Reclamation District 2049
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0004-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to College Lake Reclamation District 2049. The proposed project will remove approximately 890 cubic yards of sediment within Salsipuedes Creek upstream of the existing weir and pump house. To implement the project, approximately 400 linear feet of emergent wetland and approximately 1 willow tree will be removed. Sediment removal will occur during annual diversion of water out of College Lake into Salsipuedes Creek.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 428-2088
- Santa Cruz
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at College Lake and Salsipuedes Creek, a tributary to Corralitos Creek, in the County of Santa Cruz, State of California; Latitude 36.94068, Longitude -121.74359 or Section 27, Township 11S, Range 2E, U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Watsonville East; Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 05144124, 05144128, and 05144127.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project will make minor alterations to land by removing sediment within Salsipuedes Creek.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020080027_College Lake Sediment Removal PDF 265 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.