Grasshopper Creek Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0154-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Grasshopper Creek Bridge (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0154-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Steve Campbell
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0154-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Steve Campbell. The project is limited to removing a failed 45-foot long and 12-foot wide bridge over Grasshopper Creek, replacing it with a 60-foot long and 12-foot wide steel bridge, and installing approximately 40-sqaure foot concrete abutments, on both sides of the creek, , at or above the top of bank. Upstream and downstream of the bridge an approximately, 125-foot long section of the creek will be widened by laying back the bank and removing sediment. In this same area, approximately 2,500 square feet of the bank will be rock riprapped and staked with willow.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 576-2869
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Grasshopper Creek, at the terminus of Soda Springs Rd, Annapolis, in the County of Sonoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (1); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section (15301)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is the replacement of an existing structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070587_NOE 2020-0154 Final Agreement PDF 166 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.