Agreement Among the Department of Water Resources, The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, and San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Agreement Among the Department of Water Resources, The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California, and San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District...
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project transfers ownership of the Santa Ana River Turnout from The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California (MWD) to San Bernardino Valley Municipal Water District (SBVMWD) with no change in capacity or permitted uses. The turnout also requires replacement of old or missing equipment to make it functional as it has not been used since 1973. This transfer requires approval from the Department of Water Resources (DWR).
- Contact Information
Department of Water Resources
State Water Project Analysis Office 1416 Ninth Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 653-4547
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- Approximately, milepost 423.76 of the California Aqueduct’s Santa Ana Valley Pipeline.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CEQA Guidelines Section 15301, Existing Facilities and 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed project involves the transfer of ownership of the Santa Ana River Turnout. There will be no changes in capacity or permitted uses of the facility, just a change in ownership. Reactivation of the turnout requires minor upgrades and minor replacement of old and missing equipment. The reactivated turnout will remain on the same site and will have the same purpose and capacity as the existing facility. The proposed transfer and reactivation do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. Existing Facilities and Replacement or Reconstruction (Section 15301 and 15302 respectively).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070508_Santa Ana River Turnout PDF 290 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.