Permit No. 19507: Authorize Existing 22nd Avenue Bridge
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 19507: Authorize Existing 22nd Avenue Bridge
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Kings County Department of Public Works
- Document Description
- To authorize the existing 22nd Ave. bridge. The bridge is comprised of nine continuous reinforced concrete slab spans supported on eight piers and by two abutments.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1719
- Other Location Info
- The project is located approximately 4.5 miles northwest from Lemoore, where 22nd Ave crosses Clarks Fork of the Kings River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15301: Existing Facilities
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities categorical exemption (CEQA Guidelines § 15301), because the activity involves the permitting of an existing bridge. The bridge has been in place since 1954; thus, it was constructed prior to CEQA which was enacted in 1970. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines § 15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 19507_Kings County Signed NOE PDF 203 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.