Maintenance and Repair of Desilting/Sedimentation Basins for West Coyote-Fullerton Oilfield Abandonment and Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 5 - South Coast, San Diego (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, South Coast Region 5)
- Document Title
- Maintenance and Repair of Desilting/Sedimentation Basins for West Coyote-Fullerton Oilfield Abandonment and Remediation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0148-R5, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Pacific Coast Homes. The project will remove vegetation and accumulated sediment from defined areas within three existing basins. The project will also repair one drain riser within Basin B. The project will then routinely remove vegetation and accumulated sediment from the same defined areas when deemed necessary. Stream impacts will also be incurred through the initial and routine access roads and access areas within the basins. The project will impact up to 1.32 acres of stream habitat. Permanent impacts of 0.53 acre will be mitigated thorough the deduction of 0.82 Riparian Enhancement Credit from a CDFW-approved mitigation bank. Initial and routine temporary impacts of 0.79 acre (access-related ‘drive and crush’) will be mitigated through a Habitat Restoration and Revegetation Plan.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife South Coast Region
3883 Ruffin Road
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone : (858) 467-4223
- Other Location Info
- The project is located in the City of Fullerton, County of Orange; Latitude 33.89786, Longitude -117.97243; Section 19, Township 3 south, Range 10 west, U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute map La Habra quadrangle, San Bernardino meridian. Generally, the project is located north of Rosecrans Avenue, east of Beach Boulevard, south of West Nicklaus Avenue, and west of North Gilbert Street.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301-15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is routine repair and maintenance activities within existing facilities.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070473_1600-2019-0148-R5_SAANOE PDF 282 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.