Foresthill Public Utility District (FPUD) Temporary Transfer of Water to Westlands Water District
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board
- Document Title
- Foresthill Public Utility District (FPUD) Temporary Transfer of Water to Westlands Water District
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The State Water Board approved a temporary transfer by storage release of up to 2,000 acre-feet of water from FPUHD to Westlands Water District under FPUD Permit 15375 (application 21945).
- Contact Information
Division of Water Rights, State Water Resources Control Board
1001 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (916) 341-5360
- Forest Hill
- Other Location Info
- Transfer of FPUD water to Westlands Water District.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Statutory exemption for temporary water transfers under Water Code section 1729.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070455_Foresthill Public Utility District _NOE signed PDF 397 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.