MDOT Guard Rail Replacement and Wall East Road MP3.14 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0092-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- MDOT Guard Rail Replacement and Wall East Road MP3.14 (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0092-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0092-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Howard Dashiell, representing Mendocino County Department of Transportation. The project is limited to one encroachment. The project places two soldier pile walls adjacent to an existing culvert crossing with a total linear length of approximately 30 feet and an approximate height of 15 feet. These walls replace rock slope protection placed in emergency response after the fire of 2017. The project also installs 166 feet of guardrail.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Northern Region
619 2nd Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 456-0335
- 39°17'17.1"N 123°12'16"W
- Redwood Valley
- Cross Streets
- East Road between Road I and Road J and at milepost 3.14
- Other Location Info
- U.S. Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project reconstructs a wing wall and retaining wall damaged by fire in 2017. There would be no significant adverse impact on endangered, rare or threatened species or their habitat pursuant to section 15065.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070421_1600-2020-0092-R1_MEN_Guardrail Replacement and Wall East Road MP 3 PDF 387 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.