Demolition of Buildings and Construction of a Parking Area in Monterey, CA.
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Army, United States (United States Army)
- Document Title
- Demolition of Buildings and Construction of a Parking Area in Monterey, CA.
- Document Type
- EA - Environmental Assessment
- Document Description
- The Draft EA and Draft FNSI for the Demolition of Buildings and Construction of a Parking Area in Monterey, CA. The Draft EA evaluates the potential environmental effects from demolishing four existing buildings located in the secured area of the installation and building a parking area with Low Impact Development (LID) features.
- Contact Information
U.S. Amry Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District
1325 J ST
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone : (831) 242-7019
- Total Acres
Notice of Completion
- Review Period Start
- Review Period End
- Reviewing Agencies
- California Air Resources Board California Coastal Commission California Department of Conservation California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Marin Region 7 California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection California Department of Parks and Recreation California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery California Department of State Parks, Division of Boating and Waterways California Department of Transportation, District 5 California Department of Transportation, Division of Aeronautics California Department of Water Resources California Energy Commission California Governor's Office of Emergency Services California Highway Patrol California Native American Heritage Commission California Natural Resources Agency California Public Utilities Commission California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region 3 California State Lands Commission Department of General Services Department of Toxic Substances Control Office of Historic Preservation State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Drinking Water State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Quality
- Environmental Document
- C__Users_l2edese8_Desktop_Draft_EA_Demo_of_Bldgs_Cnst_PL_POM_JUL_2020 PDF 3099 K C__Users_l2edese8_Desktop_GC_LETTER_POM_PL_EA_FINAL_07172020 PDF 278 K C__Users_l2edese8_Desktop_POM_PL_EA_NOA_Final_07172020 PDF 40 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.