Willie Bird Cultivation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-07052)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Willie Bird Cultivation (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement EPIMS-07052)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number EPIMS-07052-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Agricultural Services, LLC. as represented by Patrick Anderson (Permittee). The overall project involves four separate LLC’s leasing out plots for each to cultivate 10,000 square feet of cannabis (Exhibit A). The applicant for the EPIMS-07052 Standard Agreement is Patrick Anderson for Agricultural Services, LLC. The following cultivators will operate the other three cannabis plots onsite: Thomas Keefe - Big Tuna, LLC; Sydney Harris – Kharisma, LLC; Vinh Huynh – Heavy Hitters Club, LLC. The project authorized under 1600 authority involves permitting the active surface water diversion from the onsite onstream pond. This pond will be the sole water source for cannabis irrigation. Water will be diverted using an adjacent well that is located on the top of the pond bank. It is directly connected to the surface water of the pond. The projected daily water use for all four plots will be approximately 3,945 gallons/day and the yearly use will be approximately 720,000 gallons/ year. This Agreement provides conditions on the pond to ensure it is maintained under 1600 authority. These measures are related to invasive species management, yearly water use forbearance, and water use restrictions. Additionally, this agreement addresses grey water inputs into the unnamed tributary from continuing to enter the tributary to the pond.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 94534
Phone : (707) 210-4531
- Other Location Info
- The project is located at an Unnamed tributary to Champlin Creek, in the County of Sonoma, State of California; Latitude 38.24083, Longitude -122.513333, 4192 Willie Bird Way, Petaluma, CA 94954; Assessor’s Parcel Number: 142-051-005.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves minor alteration to land including grading and diversion of water for cannabis irrigation.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070403_Willie Bird Cultivation PDF 288 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.