Rehabilitation of Lost Creek, Manzanita Creek, East Hat Creek, and Forest Creek Water Intake Structures Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 - Redding (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Redding Region 5 )
- Document Title
- Rehabilitation of Lost Creek, Manzanita Creek, East Hat Creek, and Forest Creek Water Intake Structures Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project will rehabilitate the drinking water intakes at Lost Creek, Manzanita Creek, East Hat Creek, and Forest Creek. Work will consist of the removal of all existing leach rock, infiltration pipe and settling tanks. New replacement perforated infiltration pipe will be installed under the filter bed (if required). New, twice-washed leach rock will be installed over the infiltration pipe.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
364 Knollcrest Drive, #205
Redding, CA 96002
Phone : (530) 224-2437
- Shasta Tehama
- Other Location Info
- Lost Creek Intake Structure: Latitude: 40.551° and Longitude: -121.497° Manzanita Creek Intake Structure: Latitude: 40.530° and Longitude: -121.552° Forest Creek Intake Structure: Latitude: 40.436° and Longitude: -121.538° East Hat Creek Intake Structure: Latitude: 40.490° and Longitude: -121.433°
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Article 19, section 15301, Existing Facilities.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Region has determined that the Project is categorically exempt from review under CEQA pursuant to California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Article 19, section 15301, Existing Facilities. Class 1 consists of the operation, repair, maintenance, permitting, leasing, licensing, or minor alteration of existing public or private structures, facilities, mechanical equipment, or topographical features, involving negligible or no expansion of use beyond that existing at the time of the lead agency's determination.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070393_NOE 5A45CR00594 LVNP Intake Rehabilitation Project PDF 480 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.