Permit No. 19208: Martin – Landside Levee Steps
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Central Valley Flood Protection Board
- Document Title
- Permit No. 19208: Martin – Landside Levee Steps
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Darleen Martin Revocable Living Trust
- Document Description
- To remove and replace existing wooden landside levee steps with new pressure-treated wood steps and handrails.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue, Suite 170
Sacramento, CA 95821
Phone : (916) 574-1719
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on the right (south) bank levee of the Sacramento River at 42184 3rd Street, in the community of Knights Landing, Yolo County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- §15301 and §15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- Board staff has determined the project is exempt from CEQA under the Class 1, Existing Facilities and Class 2, Replacement or Reconstruction categorical exemptions (CEQA Guidelines § 15301 and § 15302), because the proposed activity involves removing and replacing existing wooden landside levee steps with new pressure-treated wood steps and handrails. Further, none of the exceptions to the exemption in CEQA Guidelines §15300.2 apply.
- Notice of Exemption
- 19208 Board NOE PDF 203 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.