2-20EM-00045-SHA, "Rainbow 29-31 Cable" (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0310-R1) "Moon Fork".
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern Region 1)
- Document Title
- 2-20EM-00045-SHA, "Rainbow 29-31 Cable" (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600- 2020-0310-R1) "Moon Fork".
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0310-R1, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Sierra Pacific Industries, as represented by Mr. Tom Harrington, for the purposes of existing road repair under Emergency Notice of Timber Operations Exemption 2-20EM-00045-SHA approved by the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2370
- Moon Fork Cottonwood Creek
- Other Location Info
- CalWater Number 5524.350103; U.S. Geological Survey map, Shasta Bally
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, Class 4; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project meets the criteria for exemption because it consists of the use and minor repair of existing facilities (roads) and minor alteration to land to repair existing failed watercourse crossings.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070382_1600-2020-0310-R1 PDF 434 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.