Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0328-R1, NTMP# N-2-00- 004-SHA-4 "Phillips".
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0328-R1, NTMP# N-2-00- 004-SHA-4 "Phillips".
- Document Type
- NOD - Notice of Determination
- Project Applicant
- California Forestry and Fire Protection
- Document Description
- The project is limited to (1) encroachment involving maintenance and repair work replacing a failing CMP culvert with a new larger diameter culvert relocated slightly upstream from the current ones position (per pre-consultation agreement with landowner) and minor surface road realignment at the site.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2370
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on an unnamed tributary of Oak Run Creek in the Upper Oak Run Creek Planning Watershed (5507.330302), in the County of Shasta, State of California; Township 33N, Range 01W, Section 16; Mount Diablo Baseline and Meridian; USGS 7.5-minute quadrangle, Whitmore.
Notice of Determination
- Approving Agency
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Approving Agency Role
- Responsible Agency
- Approved On
- Final Environmental Document Available at
- The final EIR, Negative Declaration, or THP that was prepared by the Lead Agency for this project is available to the General Public at the office location listed above for the lead Agency. CDFW's CEQA Findings are available at the CDFW office identified above.
- (1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
- (2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- (2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Yes (Timber Harvesting Plan)
- (3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
- (4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
- (5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
- (6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
- Notice of Determination
- 2020070374_1600-2020-0328-R1 PDF 943 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.