SFPP LS-16 Pipeline Exposure at Alameda Creek (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0186-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- SFPP LS-16 Pipeline Exposure at Alameda Creek (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0186-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0186-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Patrick Rabin/Kinder Morgan. The Project includes maintenance activities on a segment of Line Section 16 (LS-16), a 10-inch petroleum products pipeline running between Concord and San Jose, California. The maintenance activities consist of the placement of armoring around an approximately 20-foot exposed section of LS-16.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (707) 644-2812
- Other Location Info
- Located in Alameda Creek, south of the Town of Sunol, within the County of Alameda.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Statutory Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 15284.
- Reasons for Exemption
- CDFW determined in that capacity that the Project and issuance of this ITP constitutes a Statutory Exemption as defined by CEQA. (ld., § 21080.23; Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, § 15284). Issuance of the ITP, in this respect, is statutorily exempt from further environmental review under CEQA because under Cal. Code Regs., tit. 14, § 15284 CEQA does not apply to any project consisting of the inspection, maintenance, repair, restoration, reconditioning, relocation, replacement, or removal of an existing hazardous or volatile liquid pipeline or any valve, flange, meter, or other piece of equipment that is directly attached to the pipeline if the pipeline diameter will not be increased and the Project is not located within the boundaries of an oil refinery and it meets the following criteria: See NOE for full details.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070338_NOE 2020-0186 PDF 179 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.