Montezuma Slough Pump Station Reconstruction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0311-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- Montezuma Slough Pump Station Reconstruction Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0311-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0311-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to City of Pittsburg. The project requires the removal of the existing structure (wooden platform and up to 16 wooden support piers), disposal of collateral debris from demolition, and construction of the replacement pump station. The new foundation will consist of 12 helical piers. Six piers will be installed in the existing pond and six piers will be installed on the land north of the pond.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (209) 234-3449
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- Willow Creek, in the County of Contra Costa, State of California; Latitude 38.03209, Longitude -121.90093; U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) map Honker Bay, Section 7, Township 2N, Range 1E; Assessor’s Parcel Number 096-100-034.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 2; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15302
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project is exempt because it involves the replacement of an existing structure located at the same site and will have the same purpose and capacity as the original structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070336_NOE 2019-0311 PDF 172 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.