SBD 40 Weigh In Motion System Repair Project (1G550)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 6 (Lahontan), Victorville
- Document Title
- SBD 40 Weigh In Motion System Repair Project (1G550)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The purpose of the Project is to upgrade the existing Weigh In Motion monitoring system to improve reliability of traffic data collected. This Project will require a small amount of fill in an ephemeral wash parallel to Interstate 40 to support the new monitoring equipment. No rip-rap will be used to armor the bank.
- Contact Information
Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board
15095 Amargosa Road, Bldg 2, Ste 210
Victorville, CA 92394
Phone : (760) 241-7305
- 34°47'59.3"N 116°31'5.1"W
- Newberry Springs
- San Bernardino
- Other Location Info
- The Project is located at Post Mile 28.9 on Interstate 40, approximately 10 miles east of Newberry Springs, San Bernardino County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction
- Reasons for Exemption
- he Water Board finds that the Project is categorically exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA), pursuant to CCR, title 14, section 15302, Replacement or Reconstruction, for the replacement of an existing Weigh In Motion Monitoring System where the new system will be located in the same location and have substantially the same purpose and capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070319_SBD 40 Weigh In Motion Repair NOE PDF 231 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.