Fresno County Bridge Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 5 - Fresno (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Valley Fresno Region 5 )
- Document Title
- Fresno County Bridge Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- County of Fresno
- Document Description
- The proposed project would extend the service life of the existing structure at each location by installing new, or repairing existing, scour countermeasures and conducting other maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
Central Valley Regional Quality Control Board
1685 E Street
Fresno, CA 93706
Phone : (559) 445-6278
- Other Location Info
- Bridge No. 42C0532 - Fowler Switch Canal at Huntsman Ave. Bridges No. 42C0367 & No. 42C0104 - Fresno Slough at Excelsior Ave. Bridge No. 45C0455 - Los Gatos Creek Rd. Bridge No. 42C0179 - Travers Creek at Alta Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Existing Facilities 15301 (c)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project involves repairs to existing facilities with no expansion of capacity.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070302_NOE_Fresno County Bridge Maintenance PDF 392 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.