Zoning Ordinance Amendment 19-02
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Los Alamitos, City of (City of Los Alamitos)
- Document Title
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment 19-02
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- City of Los Alamitos - 3191 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA 90720
- Document Description
- Zoning Code Amendment, for Accessory Dwelling Units, to adopt recent changes in state law concerning the regulation of Accessory Dwelling Units (Citywide). An Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) is a small residential dwelling unit that provides complete independent living facilities (i.e., living space, kitchen, restroom, etc.) on the same lot as a primary residence. An ADU can be attached or detached from the primary dwelling.
- Contact Information
City of Los Alamitos
3191 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, LA 90720
Phone : (562) 431-3538 ext. 303
- Los Alamitos
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 21080.17 (statutory exemption for second unit ordinances), 15282(h) (statutory exemption for second unit ordinances)....
- Reasons for Exemption
- This Zoning Ordinance Amendment is exempt from the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) pursuant to Public Resources Code Section 21080.17 (statutory exemption for second unit ordinances); CEQA Guidelines Sections 15282(h) (statutory exemption for second unit ordinances); 15303 (new construction of small structures) and 15305 (minor alterations to land). This action is also exempt under California Code of Regulations, Title 14, Chapter 3, Sections 15060(c)(2) (the activity will not result in a direct or reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment) and 15060(c)(3) (the activity is not a project as defined in Section 15378) because it has no potential for resulting in a physical change to the environment, directly or indirectly.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070301_Zoning Ordinance Amendment 19-02 PDF 651 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.