Electrical Transformer Replacement for the Dean Apartments (1400 N Street)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Capitol Area Development Authority
- Document Title
- Electrical Transformer Replacement for the Dean Apartments (1400 N Street)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Capitol Area Development Authority (CADA)
- Document Description
- The project proposes to install a new electrical transformer for the Dean Apartments to meet modern energy demands of the residents and replace the existing transformer that is impacted by the roots of a large, historic tree. The project will include removing the existing transformer, installing the new transformer, pouring a concrete slab, erecting a fence and gate, and building an enclosure for the new transformer, trash bins, and recycling bins.
- Contact Information
Capitol Area Development Authority (CADA)
701 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Phone : (916) 322-2114 ext. 104
- Parcel #
- Other Location Info
- 1400 N Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Guidelines§§ 15301 (existing facilities), 15302 (replacement or reconstruction), 15303 (new construction or conversion..
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will replace an existing electrical transformer about seven (7) feet square and relocate it on the same property, away from encroaching tree roots, and therefore, as a whole, meets one or more of the categorical exemptions in the CEQA Guidelines for existing facilities (§ 15301 ), replacement or reconstruction (§ 15302) and/or new construction or conversion of small structures (§ 15303).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070296_Electrical Transformer Replacement for the Dean Apartments PDF 739 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.