Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District, Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District Sewage Treatment Plant, San Rafael, Marin County - Reissuance of NPDES Permit
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 - San Francisco Bay, Oakland (California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Bay Region 2)
- Document Title
- Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District, Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District Sewage Treatment Plant, San Rafael, Marin County - Reissuance of NPDES Permit
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Document Description
- Waste Discharge Requirements (NPDES permit) for wastewater discharge to Miller Creek.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay Street, Suite 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-2356
- San Rafael
- Other Location Info
- The permit covers the Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary District Sewage Treatment Plant and wastewater collection systems. The treatment plant is located at 300 Smith Ranch Road, San Rafael. It discharges advanced secondary-treated wastewater to Miller Creek via two outfalls (38.23718°, -122.43186° and 38.21834°, -122.38325°).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Section 13389 of the California Water Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project is adoption of an NPDES permit.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070207_NOE R2-2020-0022 PDF 345 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.