Issue Right of Entry Permit to Walden Woods Homeowners Association for Boundary Vegetation Modification


SCH Number
Lead Agency
Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
Document Title
Issue Right of Entry Permit to Walden Woods Homeowners Association for Boundary Vegetation Modification
Document Type
NOE - Notice of Exemption

Document Description
Issue a Right of Entry Permit to the Walden Woods Homeowners Association (HOA) for the purpose of implementing boundary vegetation modification along Boulder Road to reduce wildfire risk to habitable structures along Boulder Road and to help alleviate HOA concerns regarding emergency access. Work will include selectively clearing vegetation on State Park property within 100 feet of the edge of pavement along Boulder Road. All work will be consistent with the Department's "Guidelines for the Protection of Structures from Wild land Fire" and comply with all State and Federal environmental laws, including but not limited to the Endangered Species Act, California Environmental Quality Act, Section 5024 of the Public Resources Code; and all conditions identified in the Right of Entry Permit, as well as be overseen by Gold Field District's staff.

Contact Information
Jim Micheaels
Department of Parks and Recreation Gold Fields District
7806 Folsom-Auburn Road
Folsom, CA 95630

Phone : (916) 988-0205


Other Location Info
Folsom Lake State Recreation Area

Notice of Exemption

Exempt Status
Categorical Exemption
Type, Section or Code
Class: 5 Section: 15305
Reasons for Exemption
Project consists of minor alterations in land use limitations in areas with an average slope of less than 20%, which do not result in any changes in land use or density and is included as "Issuance of temporary use permits" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities, in accordance with CCR §15300.4.


Notice of Exemption
2020070189_13102 - NOE - Boundary Vegetation ROE Walden Woods, Inc   PDF 475 K

Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.

Download CSV New Search Print