Camp San Luis Obispo - Dining Facility (DFAC) Interior and Exterior Repairs and Renovations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Army National Guard, California (California Army National Guard)
- Document Title
- Camp San Luis Obispo - Dining Facility (DFAC) Interior and Exterior Repairs and Renovations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Army National Guard
- Document Description
- The project approves the interior and exterior renovations to the Dining Facility (DFAC) Building. Work approved includes, but is not necessarily be limited to, routine maintenance and repair (or replacement) of the following building elements: roofing materials, windows, doors, flooring and floor coverings, interior walls/partitions, ceilings, exterior walls, exterior siding/stucco, paint/finishes, interior gas and water piping and fixtures, HVAC equipment connected to the building, interior and exterior electrical wiring and fixtures, interior and exterior telecommunication wiring and fixtures, abatement of lead-based paint and asbestos containing materials in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and other related modifications within the building footprint All Camp San Luis Obispo Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Best Management Practices (BMPs) will be applied.
- Contact Information
CA Army National Guard
3900 Roseville Rd
North Highlands, CA 95660
Phone : (916) 854-1474
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Camp San Luis Obispo, 2 miles northwest from the City of San Luis Obispo. Within the installation the project is located at the Dining Facility in the main cantonment.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (d), restoration of deteriorated structures.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair and replace damaged and deteriorated components of an existing structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070157_NOE DFAC repairs PDF 162 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.