Camp San Luis Obispo - Pearle Theatre and Building 907 Parking Lot Repairs
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Army National Guard, California (California Army National Guard)
- Document Title
- Camp San Luis Obispo - Pearle Theatre and Building 907 Parking Lot Repairs
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Army National Guard
- Document Description
- Parking lots at Pearle Theatre and building 907 have numerous potholes and wear and tear throughout. Re-paving is needed for optimal usage and to extend the life cycle. The project will consist of the following: Complete site utility analysis and mark utilities; Grind and demo to a depth of 9"; Provide Asphalt paving of the ground and demoed sections in two equal lifts to total 3.25” in thickness; All base and sub-base shall be compacted to 95% Californian Bearing Ratio (CBR); Stripe according to plans; and Clean-up all project related debris. All work shall meet Caltrans specifications for patching, paving, edge repair, road shoulder work.
- Contact Information
CA Army National Guard
3900 Roseville Rd
North Highlands, CA 95660
Phone : (916) 854-1474
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Camp San Luis Obispo, 2 miles northwest from the City of San Luis Obispo. Within the installation the project is located at Pearle Theatre and building 907, approximately 1/2 mile south of Highway 1.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (c), repair and maintenance of streets.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair existing deteriorating parking lots.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070156_NOE Pearle parking lot repairs PDF 162 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.