Camp San Luis Obispo - Improve and Install Sidewalks at Building 719 (Chapel)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Army National Guard, California (California Army National Guard)
- Document Title
- Camp San Luis Obispo - Improve and Install Sidewalks at Building 719 (Chapel)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- California Army National Guard
- Document Description
- The project will improve existing sidewalks and install new sidewalks at Building 719, the Chapel, see attached figure. New sidewalks will extend from Kern Ave to the Chapel backdoor and gazebo. The sidewalk along Kern Ave. will be repaired and improved. Sidewalks will be a maximum of 48” wide and 12” deep. All Camp San Luis Obispo Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Best Management Practices (BMPs) will be applied.
- Contact Information
CA Army National Guard
3900 Roseville Rd
North Highlands, CA 95660
Phone : (916) 854-1474
- San Luis Obispo
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on Camp San Luis Obispo, 2 miles northwest from the City of San Luis Obispo. Within the installation the project is located at building 719, the Chapel, approximately 1/2 mile south of Highway 1.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15301 (e1), addition to an existing structure.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project will repair existing sidewalks and install approximately 500 square feet of new sidewalks.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070155_NOE chapel sidewalks PDF 161 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.