Highway Maintenance 0Q3801/0420000211
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Caltrans, District 4 - Bay Area/Oakland (California Department of Transportation, District 4)
- Document Title
- Highway Maintenance 0Q3801/0420000211
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Caltrans D4 Maintenance
- Document Description
- Cold plane and replace existing AC with 015' RHMA overlay.
- Contact Information
Caltrans; District 4
111 Grand Avenue, Environmental Maintenance
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 286-6008
- San Mateo
- Other Location Info
- In San Mateo County on Rte 92 from PM R9.75 to R10.5
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- PRC 21084; 14CCR 15300 et seq.
- Reasons for Exemption
- Modernization of highway/tunnel by resurfacing, restoration, rehabilitation, reconstruction, adding shoulders or adding auxiliary lanes. (e.g., parking, weaving, turning, climbing).
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070140_0W3801 NOE signed_mmg 7 PDF 232 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.