Military Ocean Terminal Concord (MOTCO), Small Craft Berthing Facility
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Regional Water Quality Control Board, Region 2 (San Francisco Bay), Oakland
- Document Title
- Military Ocean Terminal Concord (MOTCO), Small Craft Berthing Facility
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Department of the Army, MOTCO
- Document Description
- The Project purpose is to install a small craft berthing facility (SCBF) adjacent to the MOTCO Barge Pier to provide wave sheltering to four patrol boats and a fire boat. The SCBF upgrades are essential to maintain readiness and effectiveness of the Barge Pier.
- Contact Information
San Francisco Bay Regional Water Quality Control Board
1515 Clay St., Ste. 1400
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 622-5680
- Contra Costa
- Other Location Info
- The small craft berthing facility will be located adjacent to the MOTCO Barge Pier, which is located on the southern shore of Suisun Bay approximately six miles north of Concord (lat. 38.056248, long. -122.03977).
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project constitutes minor modification of the existing Barge Pier operations, to include docking and wave shelter for patrol and fire boats.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070098_SCBF MOTCO PDF 146 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.