RD 307 Routine Levee Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0366-R3)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 3 - Bay Delta, Fairfield (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Bay Delta Region 3)
- Document Title
- RD 307 Routine Levee Maintenance Agreement (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2019-0366-R3)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2019-0366-R3, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to Reclamation District No. 307. The project is limited to the routine maintenance activities on Lisbon District. Maintenance activities includes clearing of debris and vegetation, including sediments and rocks, from water and flood control devices, removal of f lood-deposited woody or herbaceous vegetation and associated debris which significantly reduces channel capacity, cleaning, repairing, raising, modification of an replacement of flap gates, discharge pipes, siphons, weirds, drop structures, or other existing water control devices; repairing levees, including placement of riprap, to correct minor slipouts, erosion, or subsidence of the levee section; removal or deposits of soil, debris, rubbish, litter, and similar maters from channels, levees, and berms; repairing and shaping of patrol or access roads on levees; control of vegetation on the waterside slopes of levees by trimming or treating with approved herbicides; removal or modification of encroachments; and rodent control, including extermination and burrow in-fill, conducted in accordance with Fish and Game codes and any Department regulation.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Bay Delta Region
2825 Cordelia Road, Suite 100
Fairfield, CA 95434
Phone : (209) 234-3457
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on RD 307/Lisbon District, on Sacramento River, Babel Slough, and Winchester Slough in the city of Clarksburg in Yolo County, California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- Required Maintenance of existing serviceable structure.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070031_RD 307 Routine Levee Maintenance PDF 172 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.