Ruddle Ditch Rock Diversion Dam Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0021-R4).
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Region 4 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Ruddle Ditch Rock Diversion Dam Project (Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0021-R4).
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0021-R4, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the applicant, Ralph Fagundes. The Project involves activities related to the one-time construction of two rock diversion dams in the Merced River at the head of the Ruddle Ditch. Dam installation will result in backing up water and guiding flow into the diversion ditch.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Central Region
1234 East Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : (559) 243-4014
- 37°31'3.4"N 120°26'13.9"W
- Other Location Info
- The Project will occur in the Merced River, at river mile 47.85 in the community of Snelling, Merced County, California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class 1; California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301
- Reasons for Exemption
- The Project includes activities involved in the operation of an existing diversion ditch. The Project is not intended to expand an existing facility use. The Project will not have significant environmental impacts if it is completed under the protective features of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0021-R4.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070027_2020-0021_NOE PDF 281 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.