City of Blue Lake Annie & Mary Trail Culvert Improvements Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0172-R1)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 - Northern Region, Redding and Eureka (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Northern and Eureka Region 1)
- Document Title
- City of Blue Lake Annie & Mary Trail Culvert Improvements Project (Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0172-R1)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project is limited to one encroachment. The proposed activities include upgrades to existing, associated culverts conveying water to an unnamed tributary to the Mad River. Work for this encroachment will include excavation, removal of existing inlets/headwalls and culverts, replacement with new properly designed culverts, backfilling and compaction of fill, and rock armoring as necessary to minimize erosion. The project also includes the development of a vegetated swale designed to function as a wetland.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife Region 1 - Northern
619 Second Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone : (707) 441-5842
- Parcel #
- 025-111-007 and 025-121-004
- Other Location Info
- The project is located within the Mad River watershed, on South Railroad Avenue in the town of Blue lake, County of Humboldt, State of California
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type - Class 1, Section 15301 ; Class 4, Section 15304; Class 33, Section 15333.
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project upgrades existing structures and facilities and involves negligible or no expansion of use. The project involves minor public alterations in the condition of land, water and/or vegetation which do not remove healthy, mature, scenic trees. The project includes small habitat restoration to assure maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants or wildlife.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020070026_1600-2020-0172-R1_HUM PDF 1367 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.