Purchase Zero Emission High Capacity Buses to Support Transbay Tomorrow and Clean...
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Alameda Contra Costa Transit District
- Document Title
- Purchase Zero Emission High Capacity Buses to Support Transbay Tomorrow and Clean...
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Project Applicant
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
- Document Description
- This is the design phase of the project, to create plans. specifications and estimates (PS&E) for charging facilities to be installed at AC Transit's Division 2 and Division 4 bus maintenance yards.
- Contact Information
Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District
1600 Franklin Street
Oakland, CA 94612
Phone : (510) 891-5405
- Other Location Info
- AC Transit's General Office at 1600 Franklin Street, Oakland, Division 2 at 1177 47th Street, Emeryville, Division 4 at 1100 Seminary Avenue, Oakland
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- General Rule Exemption, Section 15061 (b)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- See NOE for reasons why project is exempt.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060648_NOE AC Transit PS&E 45 ZEBs PDF 117 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.