Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0165-R2, (2-19EX-01649-PLU)
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, North Central Region 2 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2020-0165-R2, (2-19EX-01649-PLU)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Fish and Wildlife has executed Lake and Streambed Alteration Agreement number 1600-2020-0165-R2, pursuant to Section 1602 of the Fish and Game Code to the Soper Company. The project is limited to the use of two existing water drafting sites for the purposes of dust abatement and road maintenance for timber operations.
- Contact Information
Department of Fish and Wildlife
1701 Nimbus Road, Suite A
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Phone : (916) 247-2436
The Soper Company
- Other Location Info
- The project is located on an unnamed tributary to Wallace Creek and an off channel spring which are tributaries to Slate Creek, in Plumas County, State of California.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Type – Class (4); California Code of Regulations, title 14, section 15301 Existing Facilities and 15304 Minor Alteration
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves utilization of two existing water drafting sites and does not impact special status species or the habitat on which they depend.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060640_1600-2020-0165-R2_(2-19EX-01649-PLU_NOE)_Final PDF 281 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.