OP820 SR-57 Minor B Signal Upgrade
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Transportation, District 12 (DOT)
- Document Title
- OP820 SR-57 Minor B Signal Upgrade
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project proposes to remove and replace existing traffic signals, retrofit curb ramps to ADA standards, repave raised median, modify wrong-way sign, and refresh pavement delineation. Project beneficiaries are the traveling public.
- Contact Information
CA Department of Transportation
1750 E. Fourth St.
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone : (657) 328-6151
California Department of Transportation, District 12
- State Highways
- State Route 57
- Other Location Info
- State Route 57 at the southbound off-ramp to Chapman Ave.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Class 1, PRC 21084; 14 CCR 1500 et seq
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project does not enlarge existing facilities' footprint and does not have any significant environmental impact.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060597_OP820 SR-57 Minor B PDF 952 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.