Temp. Urgency Change Petition for lnstream Flow Dedication - Water Right Permit 21198
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- State Water Resources Control Board, Division of Water Rights
- Document Title
- Temp. Urgency Change Petition for lnstream Flow Dedication - Water Right Permit 21198
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- On May 28, 2020, Camp Meeker filed a Temporary Urgency Change Petition for water right Permit 21198. Camp Meeker requests to temporarily modify Permit 21198 to allow up to 30 acre-feet of water to be released to Dutch Bill Creek to support survival of state and federally endangered salmon ids in the summer/fall of 2020.
- Contact Information
State Water Resources Control Board - Division of Water Rights
P.O. Box 2000
Sacramento, CA 95812
Phone : (916) 341-5360
Camp Meeker Recreation & Park District
- North of Camp Meeker
- Dutch Bill Creek; Russian River
- Other Location Info
- Dutch Bill Creek from Alliance Redwoods Conference Center (North 1,921,867.812 feet and East 6,282,808.673 feet by California Coordinate System 1983, Zone 2) to Dutch Bill Creek's confluence with the Russian River.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Sections 15301 , 15303, 15304, & 15333
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project consists of the minor alteration of existing public structures and minor alteration in a stream system to assure the maintenance, restoration, enhancement, or protection of habitat for fish, plants, or wildlife.
- Notice of Exemption
- 2020060594_Temp PDF 176 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.