ACCEPTANCE OF A LEASE QUITCLAIM DEED AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE – RECREATIONAL USE – Lease 5652.1; A2175
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- ACCEPTANCE OF A LEASE QUITCLAIM DEED AND ISSUANCE OF A GENERAL LEASE – RECREATIONAL USE – Lease 5652.1; A2175
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Present Land Use
- Recreational Use
- Document Description
- Authorize acceptance of a lease quitclaim deed, effective August 11, 2020, of Lease no. PRC 5652.1, a General Lease – Recreational Use; authorize issuance of a General Lease – Recreational Use to the Applicant beginning August 12, 2020, for a term of 10 years, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, boathouse with a boat hoist, and two mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
100 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
Phone : (916) 574-1900
Paula K. Mathis, Trustee of the Paula K. Mathis Revocable Trust Dated 11/17/2000; and Jeff Hawkins and Megan Myers, Co-Trustees of the Tahoe Trust U/T/A 12/30/2005: APPLICANT: 4970 West Lake, LLC, a C
- Northern California
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Lake Tahoe, adjacent to 4970 West Lake Boulevard, near Homewood, Placer County.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- CLASS 1, EXISTING FACILITIES (Cal. Code Regs., tit. 2, § 2905, subd. (a)(2))
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year General Lease – Recreational Use for the above-mentioned structure(s) will not cause a physical change in the environment and will not change existing activities in the area. There is no reasonable possibility that the activity will have a significant effect on the environment due to unusual circumstances. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
- Notice of Exemption
- Herzog 5652; A2175_14 PDF 233 K
Disclaimer: The Governor’s Office of Planning and Research (OPR) accepts no responsibility for the content or accessibility of these documents. To obtain an attachment in a different format, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613. For more information, please visit OPR’s Accessibility Site.